- Zimbabwe’s President_______________has resigned, bringing an end to 37 years of rule and sparking jubilant celebrations in the nation’s streets.
- How many languages and dialects are spoken by people all over the world?
- Highest ODI Score By A Team Is?
- The highest capital in the world is?
- Which court ordered to take official vehicle from new caretaker chief minister of KP?
- “Zardak” is the highest peak of:
- Who Is England’s highest run Scorer in ODI?
- Who becomes first-ever mayor of London to make an official visit to Pakistan?
- How long has Robert Mugabe ruled Zimbabwe?
- The official language(s) of “Association of Southeast Asian Nations” is/are _____________?
- 10 Downing Street is the official Residence of____________?
- Which one is the highest city of the world?