- Imam-e-Kaaba Dr Saleh Bin Mohammad Aal-e-Talib is visiting lahore to attend a two-day Ittehad-e-Ummat and Istehkam-e-Pakistan Conference from —–?
- Around _____ billion m3 of gas would be transported from Karachi to Lahore per annum through North-South gas pipeline.
- The State Bank of Pakistan was established on____________?
- The ICC test Championship mace was given to pakistan on____________?
- Public Representative Office Disqualification Act was passed in?
- Who declared the 2nd most popular personality in USA by Gallop Survey?
- A thyristor string is made of a no. of SCR connected in series and parallel. The string have volume and current of 11 KV and 4 KA. The voltage and current rating of available SCRs are 1800 V and 1000 A. For a string efficiency of 90 % let the number of SCRs in series and parallel are a and b respectively. Then the value of a and b will be_____________?
- A doctor who treats children is called ?
- The World Diabetes Day is observed every year across the world on____________?
- He “passed himself off” as a noble man meaning?
- The information about internet and computer makes children?
- Through which action children learn fast?