- The colour of the walls in my room has faded _______.
- Ali has been fully cured _______ the chronic pain in his legs.
- Antonym of “gainsay” is _______.
- A pump that has low suction and moderate discharge is called _______?
- Which one of the following can be synthesized by Liver _______?
- Antonym of “accelerate” is _______?
- 10th wife of Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) was _______.
- Your face is very familiar _______ him.
- He was abstained _______ salted food by the doctor.
- _______ can break down fatty acid to succinate
- Antonym of “bemuse” is _______?
- On average there are _______ or more Thylakoid per Granum?