For your better entry test preparation and better Physics MCQs preparation, in this section, we are going to post Work And Energy MCQs.
The work-energy principle is studied in Physics. The principle states that an increase in the kinetic energy of a rigid body is caused by an equal amount of positive work done on the body by the resultant force acting on that body.
The work of forces generated by a potential function is known as potential energy and the forces are said to be conservative.
Work And Energy MCQs
1. Work done will be maximum if the angle between the force F and displacement d is
2. A field in which the work is done in a moving a body along a closed path is zero is called
A. Electric field
B. Conservative field
C. Electromagnetic field
D. Gravitational field
3. When a force is parallel to the direction of motion of the body, then work done on the body is
4. Which of the following types of force can do no work on the particle on which it acts?
A. Frictional force
B. Gravitational force
C. Elastic force
D. Centripetal force
5. If a body a mass of 2 kg is raised vertically through 2m, then the work done will be
A. 38.2 J
B. 392.1 J
C. 39.2 J
D. 3.92 J
6. An elevator weighing 3.5 x 10-6 N is raised to a height of 1000 m in the absence of friction, the work done is
A. 3.5 x 103 J
B. 3.5 x 104 J
C. 3.5 x 106 J
D. 3.5 x 109 J
7. The average power and instantaneous power become equal if work is done at
A. Any rate
B. At variable rate
C. At a uniform rate
D. At a high rate
8. The relation between horsepower and watt is
A. 1 hp = 546 watts
B. 1 hp = 746 watts
C. 1 hp = 1000 watts
D. 1 hp = 946 watts
9. Proton-electron neutron and particles have the same momentum. Which of them have highest K.E?
10. The slope of the work time graph is equal to
Click On Below Page Numbers To Go To Next/Previous Page of Work And Energy MCQs