c) Remains same
- The total energy of revolving electron in an atom_____________?
- When the balancing of the turbine is disturbed, we use ________?
- A single phase full bridge inverter can operate in load commutation mode in case load consists of____________?
- With increase in firing angle,
- An increase in price leads to ? (all other things unchanged)
- Determination of flow increase is used for the monitoring of ___________
- A single phase one pulse controlled circuit has a resistance R and counter emf E load 400 sin(314 t) as the source voltage. For a load counter emf of 200 V, the range of firing angle control is _____?
- With the increase in load, Energy in the turbine________?
- Due to load shedding, UPS is now widely used. What does UPS stands for?
- Microphone converts sound energy into ___________?
- For the oil-importing countries, the increase in oil prices in 1970s and early 2000s contributed to all of the following except ?
- A full wave rectifier with resistive load produces___________?