A. Newspapers & Press agencies offices
B. Stock Exchange
C. Cinema Halls
D. Shipping Centers
- John Stuart Mill wrote a famous book ”On Liberty” in____________?
- Sheikh Saadi (RA) was a famous poet of ____________ language.
- What was the name of beloved genie Zakoota in the famous children’s television show Ainak Wala Jinn?
- British high commission has announced a scholarship to pay tribute to which famous personality?
- The Famous book “Gulliver’s Travel” was written by_____________?
- “Shah-jo-Risalo” a famous book of Shah Abdul Latif was first published in which city?
- Telenor Answer: Zulbiah is a Famous – – – in Iran for Ramadan?
- The number of famous Islamic months are?
- Who is the author of the famous book, “The Spirit of Islam”?
- Antonym of “famous” is ?
- According to famous philosophers, teaching is a/an__________?
- You are a famous teacher, but students are not satisfied with your teaching style. How you will teach them?