A. Newspapers & Press agencies offices
B. Stock Exchange
C. Cinema Halls
D. Shipping Centers
- The country famous for Samba dance is_________?
- Kalidas was a famous poet of ________ language.
- British high commission has announced a scholarship to pay tribute to which famous personality?
- The world’s narrowest street is______?
- Robert Sternberg, a famous psychologist, argued that creativity requires __________ different types of intelligence.
- Sheikh Saadi (RA) was a famous poet of ____________ language.
- The famous painting ‘Mona Lisa’ is displaced at the museum of _____________?
- Who is the author of the famous book, “The Spirit of Islam”?
- Antonym of “famous” is ?
- Sea of Japan’ is famous for____________?
- Fleet Street is situated in __________?
- The Famous Painting ‘Mona Lisa’ was the creation of_____________?