A. Hazart Fatma(RA)
B. Hazart Ayesha(RA)
C. Hazart Abu Bakar (RA)
D. Hazart Umer(RA)
- A person who wastes his money on luxury is called?
- An assessment use to determine a person’s ability in a particular field of studies is called_________?
- A person who pretends to have more knowledge or skill than he rally has is called?
- A person who has an intention to offer only Umra at Meeqat is called?
- When instruction is delivered by a person close in age or achievement to the person receiving instruction, the process is known as:
- A person who cannot easily pleased is known as?
- The test designed by a person from a different organization or company such as outsourcing or certification by an external body has …………… of independence.
- What was the full name of the person who is associated with nobel prize?
- A person who has an intention to offer only Hajj at Meeqat is called_______?
- Person who does not believe in the existence of God is called
- Which Surah of Holy Quran has 200 VERSES ?
- A person who has an intention to offer Umra and Hajj at Meeqat is called_______?