B. Ames clark
C. John Ross
D. None of above
- A person who has an intention to offer only Umra at Meeqat is called?
- Which types of person should enter in the field of teaching?
- From which country was Road Amundsen, the person who completed the maiden voyage to the south pole?
- Who is the youngest person ever to win a Nobel Prize in history?
- A person who wastes his money on luxury is called?
- A person who is indifferent to pleasure or pain is known as?
- The total length of North-South gas pipeline is__________?
- The process of reasoning from one or more given statements to reach a logically certain conclusion is called___________?
- Around _____ billion m3 of gas would be transported from Karachi to Lahore per annum through North-South gas pipeline.
- Name the second-lieutenan martyred after terrorists fired on their vehicle in North Waziristan
- The person is influential communicator if:
- A person who is unable to pay his debts is called?