A. Mr Bhola & Nasir Rajpoot
B. Mahtam Gandhi
C. Amerta Pretam
D. Rabindranath Tagore
- Alfred Nobel, a Swedish chemist and industrialist, who was the inventor of the high explosive?
- Who got Nobel prize in physics in 1979?
- For which of the following disciplines is Nobel Prize awarded?
- Name French Novelist who got Nobel Prize in Literature in 2014?
- The official language(s) of “Association of Southeast Asian Nations” is/are _____________?
- Abdus salam who died in 1996 was a Pakistani Physicist and Nobel prize winner in 1979 in?
- The European Renaissance started from which country?
- When first Nobel prize was given in economics?
- On which date Nobel Prize is awarded every year?
- Who is the youngest person ever to win a Nobel Prize in history?
- In which category USA has won maximum Nobel Prizes?
- Which country awards the Nobel prize?