A. M Atif Khan
B. Shahram Khan
C. Dr Mehr Taj Roghani
D. Dr Amjid Ali
- If the anode current is 800 A, then the amount of current required to turn off the GTO is about____________?
- Who was the first leader of opposition in the first National Assembly constituted under the 1962 constitution of Pakistan?
- Who is the Current Ambassador of Pakistan to UK?
- _________ was an eloquent speaker?
- Name the first woman president of the UN general Assembly?
- Who is the Current IG of Motorway Police?
- A thyristor string is made of a no. of SCR connected in series and parallel. The string have volume and current of 11 KV and 4 KA. The voltage and current rating of available SCRs are 1800 V and 1000 A. For a string efficiency of 90 % let the number of SCRs in series and parallel are a and b respectively. Then the value of a and b will be_____________?
- Why Balochistan assembly has passed a resolution seeking delay in the Elections?
- Duma is the name of the Assembly of_____________?
- The first session of the first Constituent Assembly of Pakistan was held on_____________?
- How Many National Assembly of Pakistan Seats Are There?
- The current Deputy Secretary-General of UN is_______________?