A. Saira Afzal Tarar
B. Sharmila Farooqi
C. Kashmala Tariq
D. Shazia Mubashar
- Who was first appointed Nazim of Nadva-Tul-Ulema in 1883?
- New York Times ranked _______________ among World’s 11 powerful women in a 2017 ranking?
- Who has been appointed new Finance Adviser to PM on Finance, Revenue and Economic Affairs?
- Women are given preferences in teaching of primary children because:
- Who was the First Women “Hafiz e Quran” to memorize the Holy Quran?
- Which country appointed “Minister for Loneliness” on January 17, 2018?
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women is observed on?
- New Zealand government granted unqualified right of vote to women in?
- An independent person or body officially appointed to settle a dispute:
- Who has been appointed as the new chairman of Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX)?
- Who has been appointed caretaker Chief Minister of KPK?
- Which of the following women participated in all three Round table Conferences?