- A person who cannot easily pleased is known as?
- The person is influential communicator if:
- _________ was the first person to offer Namaz amongst the Ummah of the Prophet (SA W).
- A person who is indifferent to pleasure or pain is known as?
- A lady’s umbrella is called
- Who is the youngest person ever to win a Nobel Prize in history?
- One who walks on ropes is called ?
- Who was the first person who counted the Aayath (verses) of the Qur’an?
- How many years after the diagnosis of HIV AIDS will a person die?
- The test designed by a person from a different organization or company such as outsourcing or certification by an external body has …………… of independence.
- Which monarch called himself as the Second Alexander?
- A person who wastes his money on luxury is called?