A. Collaborative learning
B. Collaborative project
C. Collaborative work
D. Collaborative effort
- When students begin learning with an activity designed to lead them to particular concepts or conclusions, the method of teaching is called____________?
- What kind of weathering takes place on the valley side above the surface of the glacier?
- The main aim of classroom teaching is___________?
- Round Table Discussion involves:__________participants?
- Which of the following factors the classroom management?
- The meaning of teaching method is?
- The technique of classroom management where the teacher punishes negative behaviors by removing an unruly student from the rest of the class is called___________?
- Discovery teaching is actually a___________?
- The teaching approach in which students share knowledge with other students through a variety of structures, is known as:
- Purpose of evaluative phase of teaching is:
- Which of the following is related with teaching skill?
- The idea of teaching the whole child in the “philosophy of pragmatism in education” means teaching students to be good_________?