- The forerunner of the United Nations was______________?
- Hong Kong and South Korea are examples of developing nations that have recently pursued ________ industrialization policies?
- To leave someone in the lurch means?
- The presidency of Abraham Lincoln began on ______________, when he was inaugurated as the 16th President of the United States?
- When did Kiribati gain independence United Kingdom?
- Diego Garcia is United States military base in the_________________?
- United Nations Convention on Law of Sea was signed in?
- First gulf nations to introduce VAT (Value added Tax) ?
- Pakistan officially joined the United Nations (UN) on ___________?
- United Nations University is situated in?
- Pakistan has signed MOU with which country, seeking to promote the employment of it’s citizens in the east Asian country?
- Poor developing countries typically impose __________ tariffs than rich advanced nations on imports?