A. Vitamin B
B. Vitamin E
C. Vitamin K
D. Vitamin C
- Which of the following is not a water soluble vitamin?
- Deficiency of vitamin B1 is causes__________?
- Common food sources of Vitamin A are:___________?
- Which of the following is not a Fat-soluble vitamin?
- The vitamin which is generally excreted by humans in urine is__________?
- The increasing vapor pressure caused by heating a liquid is due to___________?
- vitamin A is found in which vegetables?
- The vitamin Folate works together with __________ to produce new red blood cells?