- In a single phase full wave rectifier, during blocking state the pea inverse voltage of diode is______________?
- Which following is a two terminal three layer device?
- Compared to transistor, _________ have lower on state conduction losses and higher power handling capability?
- Which one is most suitable power device for high frequency (100 KHz) switching application?
- What is an ideal Diode?
- Which of following is not a power transistor?
- ___________is the device used to measure the emf of the cell
- LISN is a device used to measure conducted emissions. LISN stands for_____________?
- Which device is needed to convert AC current into DC current?
- Under over voltage condition impedance offered by the voltage clamping device is__________?
- For a buck converter to reduce the conduction losses in diode
- COOLMOS device can be used in application up to power range of___________?