- Which of following is normally ON device?
- Compared to transistor, _________ have lower on state conduction losses and higher power handling capability?
- What is an ideal Diode?
- Bidirectional semiconductor device is___________?
- Under normal operating condition voltage clamping device offers impedance of_________?
- A PNPN device having two gates is ___________?
- Which one is most suitable power device for high frequency (100 KHz) switching application?
- COOLMOS device can be used in application up to power range of___________?
- When a large surge current of very short duration flows through a thyristor then which one of the following device will operate to protect the thyristor ___________?
- Which of following is not a power transistor?
- A device through which we enter data in a computer is known as ___________?
- A modern power semiconductor device that combines the characteristic of BJT and MOSFET is_____________?