A. Alpha rays
B. Gamma rays
C. Cosmic rays
D. None of these
- Which waves are discovered in 2017 in the LIGO conference?
- Sun is moving around the centre of the galaxy at a velocity of _______ km/s?
- On passing through food, X-rays can kill the___________?
- What sub-class of neutron star is known for its extremely high magnetic field?
- Nearest galaxy to milky way Galaxy is ________?
- Who discovered the Gamma Rays?
- Which of the following Rays are more Penetrating?
- What is the formula of the total magnetic loading?
- Waves Physics MCQs
- How many factors are used to determine the specific magnetic loading?
- Approximate age of Milky Way Galaxy is ________?
- In what time sun rays reach to earth?