- Which province of Pakistan is called “Land of Brave People”?
- As per Global Slavery Index, _______ million people are estimated living in modern slavery in Pakistan.
- The Pakistan Postage has issued a commemorative postage of Rs________denomination to pay tribute to Dr Ruth Pfau.
- Modern industry abounds _____ opportunities for young people with good scientific qualifications.
- Many people reported ___________a noise in the night.
- As per ‘Tobacco Atlas’, how many people are being killed by tobacco-related diseases in Pakistan annually?
- The Govt of the people, by the people, for the people is called__________?
- Which Provincial Govt imposed Ban on Manufacturing, sale of Toy guns?
- The brain __________ as people gets older?
- The first currency note issued by the State Bank of Pakistan was in the denomination of:
- First School for Transgender Community to Open in Which City Of Pakistan?
- A common technique to help people begin the creative process is____________?