- Which provincial government has fixed monthly stipend for mosque leader?
- The Pakistan Postage has issued a commemorative postage of Rs________denomination to pay tribute to Dr Ruth Pfau.
- The President’s speech was so ___________ that many people were persuaded to accept the need for change.
- The first passport issued by the Ayub regime in__________?
- A common technique to help people begin the creative process is____________?
- Which provincial assembly has passed bill to regulate Sikh marriages?
- The first currency note issued by the State Bank of Pakistan was in the denomination of:
- Who Is The First Transgender News anchor in Pakistan?
- How many languages and dialects are spoken by people all over the world?
- A __________ is any activity that occurs outside the classroom for the purpose of providing hands on experience with objects or people that only occur in certain places?
- As per Global Slavery Index, _______ million people are estimated living in modern slavery in Pakistan.
- Computers that are used in large organizations such as insurance companies and banks, where many people frequently need to use same data, are____?