B. Sri Lanka
- The World Diabetes Day is observed every year across the world on____________?
- Which Ocean is known as “Herring Pond”?
- “The future form of Government would be federal to be joined by provinces and Indian states.” This principle was settled in?
- Who is the First Woman in U.S. Military and Uniformed Service history to achieve a four-star officer rank?
- When a star becomes a singularity and has zero volume and infinite density, it is called_______________?
- Who was the viceroy of Indian during the WWII?
- The last major extension of British Indian territory took place during the time of ___?
- The first Indian Hindi Scholar of the Mughal period was______________?
- Which of the following is the nearest star?
- Current stage of star ‘Sun’ is___________?
- A pulsar is a rapidly spinning neutron star which emits:
- Who is the first Asian, first Indian & first non-European to win the Nobel prize in Literature in 1913?