B. Sri Lanka
- Indian scientists developed herbal medicine using Ayurveda for?
- A pulsar is a rapidly spinning neutron star which emits:
- Which two teams have qualified for the 2019 world cup after playing the 2018 ICC cricket world cup qualifier?
- Who Is The President of Indian National Congress?
- Current stage of star ‘Sun’ is___________?
- Who was the viceroy of Indian during the WWII?
- The World Diabetes Day is observed every year across the world on____________?
- The central pollution control board and the department of ocean and environment has established __________ stations over the entire coastal line of the country
- When was Indian spy and RAW’s serving officer was caught by ISI in Balochistan?
- This in-between phase of stellar nurseries and star formation in stellar evolution is when the gathered dust is still condensing to form a star.
- The first Indian Hindi Scholar of the Mughal period was______________?
- The sum of all phase current in a star connected primary winding with no neutral connection is equal to___________?