- When a given gas has a temperature gradient, the aerosol particles move from higher temperature regions to low temperature regions. This effect is known as __________
- The biggest animal mentioned in the Holy Qur’an is ____________?
- A silicon controlled racitifier (SCR) is a ____________?
- The scientific study of teeth is called ____________?
- The Pentagonian desert is located in ____________?
- The corrosion is the reverse process of ____________
- What is called for any interaction between humans and wildlife that result in negative impacts on cultural life or on the environment?
- Sunlight is a Great Source of ____________?
- Have you met Fatima? She is a friend of ____________.
- By which process copper is refined ____________?
- All of the following are coelomates except:____________?
- National Fish of Pakistan is ____________?