- What sub-class of neutron star is known for its extremely high magnetic field?
- Current stage of star ‘Sun’ is___________?
- Which part of the world is known as “Star and key of Indian Ocean”?
- Night watch is a famous_____________?
- Which of the following is the nearest star?
- The most brightest planet amongst the eight planets?
- The sum of all phase current in a star connected primary winding with no neutral connection is equal to___________?
- Sirius A ( Brightest star ) is also known as?
- A pulsar is a rapidly spinning neutron star which emits:
- When a star becomes a singularity and has zero volume and infinite density, it is called_______________?
- The final phase of a star’s evolution is determined by the star’s:
- Many people reported ___________a noise in the night.