A. South Africa
- For the oil-importing countries, the increase in oil prices in 1970s and early 2000s contributed to all of the following except ?
- Six countries speaker,s conference on 23 December 2017 was held in_________?
- The Highest papulation growth rate among the following countries is in___________?
- Zimbabwe has the highest number of ______ official languages.
- The Palk Strait separates which two countries?
- A widely used indicator to differentiate developed countries from developing countries is?
- Who becomes first-ever mayor of London to make an official visit to Pakistan?
- What is the official language of Mexico
- Islamic official seal started in________________?
- How many languages and dialects are spoken by people all over the world?
- The official residence of President of Kyrgyzstan is __________.
- Which two countries share longest frontier ( 16416 km ) in the world?