A. Begum Jahan Ara Shahnawaz
B. Begum Salma Tasaduq Hussain
C. Begum Shaista Ikramullah
D. Begum qazi Esa
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women is observed on?
- New Zealand government granted unqualified right of vote to women in?
- Conferences are face to face_____________?
- Conferences may occur between____________?
- The Tallest women born in Pakistan is_________?
- When a child responds to all women who wear black suit because of the black suit of her mother, it is the example of_____________?
- Passive voice of “They broke up the table for firewood” is _____________________?
- How To Memorize The Periodic Table - Easiest Way In Urdu
- In a round table discussion the participants ____________ discuss topic among themselves and with the audience.
- New York Times ranked _______________ among World’s 11 powerful women in a 2017 ranking?
- All round development means:
- Which city is known as “the city of conferences”?