D. Cache memory
E. Flash memory
- There is __________ in working memory as people gets older.
- Which of the following is not emphasized in memory level of teaching?
- The two types of pulleys in a hydraulic lift are ______ and ______
- The main types of plastids are?
- If holding current of a thyristor is 2 mA then latching current should be_____?
- According to Robert Sternberg, the three different types of required intelligence for creativity are_____________?
- The speed of sound in air at sea level is approximately____________?
- The treatment of water with _________ improves the taste of water
- The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium____________?
- A speed limit is the___________legal speed that you can travel on the road.
- Complexities of scoring of matching types of tests can be reduced by____________?
- Area is ________?