D. All of the above
- The curriculum of educational institutes should be based on__________?
- Teaching by small steps and frequent short assignment techniques are useful for__________?
- According to John Dewey, educational process has two sides:
- The use of internet for students in their educational activities is in your opinion:
- Which of the following is not the part of educational technology?
- The first session of Mohammadan Educational Conference was held in Bengal_______?
- How many techniques are used to plot the field form in salient pole machines?
- To study the functioning of the unconscious mind, which of the following techniques can be most profitably used?
- Rousseau advocated an educational method which consisted of removing the child from___________?
- Projective techniques of measuring personality is superior to other techniques because:____________?
- Educational psychology is concerned with the scientific study of____________?
- Experimental Techniques In Chemistry MCQs