D. All of the above
- In John Dewey’s student-centered approach of learning, the role of the teacher is of a____________?
- Which from the following is termed as student-centered learning method?
- Traditionally the cards with a question, problem, or fact on one side and the answer or a related fact on the other side are called:
- Regular changes in teaching strategies in the class is required:
- __________ is a teacher centered model that focuses on student’s activities being guided by the teacher?
- The field of study concerned with the construction of thought processes, including remembering, problem solving, and decision-making is called___________?
- Which of the following strategies is most suitable for introducing a lesson?
- Which of the following strategies have developing countries not used to deal with the problem of unstable export markets ?
- The main objective of child centered teaching method is?
- Teacher-centered instruction which includes lecture, presentation and recitation is also known as___________?
- The problem ____________a lot of thought.