- What sub-class of neutron star is known for its extremely high magnetic field?
- Which part of the world is known as “Star and key of Indian Ocean”?
- Who is the First Woman in U.S. Military and Uniformed Service history to achieve a four-star officer rank?
- The most brightest planet amongst the eight planets?
- A pulsar is a rapidly spinning neutron star which emits:
- Current stage of star ‘Sun’ is___________?
- Sirius A ( Brightest star ) is also known as?
- This in-between phase of stellar nurseries and star formation in stellar evolution is when the gathered dust is still condensing to form a star.
- I _____ an old friend in the market this morning.
- Which one is the brightest star in the night sky?
- The sum of all phase current in a star connected primary winding with no neutral connection is equal to___________?
- When Pluto was cast out from the list of Planets by IAU?