- The sum of all phase current in a star connected primary winding with no neutral connection is equal to___________?
- Which one is the brightest star in the night sky?
- Which part of the world is known as “Star and key of Indian Ocean”?
- Sirius A ( Brightest star ) is also known as?
- When Pluto was cast out from the list of Planets by IAU?
- When a star becomes a singularity and has zero volume and infinite density, it is called_______________?
- Current stage of star ‘Sun’ is___________?
- This in-between phase of stellar nurseries and star formation in stellar evolution is when the gathered dust is still condensing to form a star.
- A pulsar is a rapidly spinning neutron star which emits:
- Which of the following planets have the longest day?
- Which of the following is the nearest star?
- The final phase of a star’s evolution is determined by the star’s: