- Which part of the world is known as “Star and key of Indian Ocean”?
- Who is the First Woman in U.S. Military and Uniformed Service history to achieve a four-star officer rank?
- The most brightest planet amongst the eight planets?
- Which of the following planets have the longest day?
- When a star becomes a singularity and has zero volume and infinite density, it is called_______________?
- Current stage of star ‘Sun’ is___________?
- Which of the following planets is fastest rotating planet?
- What sub-class of neutron star is known for its extremely high magnetic field?
- Sirius A ( Brightest star ) is also known as?
- I _____ an old friend in the market this morning.
- Which one is the brightest star in the night sky?
- A pulsar is a rapidly spinning neutron star which emits: