A. Snubber Circuit
C. Equalizing circuit
D. Circuit breaker
- How can we protect SCR from thermal conditions _____________?
- When a large surge current of very short duration flows through a thyristor then which one of the following device will operate to protect the thyristor ___________?
- The High courts in India were established under the___________________?
- A crowbar is a circuit which is used to protect a_____________?
- Which one is most suitable power device for high frequency (100 KHz) switching application?
- Alfred Nobel, a Swedish chemist and industrialist, who was the inventor of the high explosive?
- Which of the following types of memory improves processing by acting as a temporary high-speed holding area between the memory and the CPU?
- British high commission has announced a scholarship to pay tribute to which famous personality?
- The current Chief Justice of Lahore High Court is?
- What happen due to high di / dt____________?
- How high is the world’s highest waterfall angel falls?
- What is used to protect the SCR from over current ________________?