A. He understands the tone of voice .i.e. love or hate
B. He recognizes his mother in the third month
C. His play is self-centered
D. All of the above
- The process of selecting units from a population to estimate characteristics of the population is called____________?
- Fibers of the extracellular matrix is the characteristics of?
- The idea of teaching the whole child in the “philosophy of pragmatism in education” means teaching students to be good_________?
- In a typical H-R diagram, stars are graphed by these two characteristics:
- When a child responds to all women who wear black suit because of the black suit of her mother, it is the example of_____________?
- If one child gives answers to all the Questions at first in your class but disturbs the rest of the children and roams here and there in the class then what will you do?
- According to John Locke, a child’s mind does not contain any______________?
- Mother is the ____________ academy of a child?
- If we say the child has an IQ of 100, what does this means?
- Child development is marked by interrelated processes, which one is not one of them?
- In Which Country Chemical Castration For Child Abusers?
- The study of the physical, social and mental aspects of aging is called____________?