A. He understands the tone of voice .i.e. love or hate
B. He recognizes his mother in the third month
C. His play is self-centered
D. All of the above
- If we say the child has an IQ of 100, what does this means?
- In a typical H-R diagram, stars are graphed by these two characteristics:
- Dina Wadia the only child of Quid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah was born in_______?
- Rousseau advocated an educational method which consisted of removing the child from___________?
- Which country to legalise child labour for kids from age of 10 on 18 July 2014?
- The main objective of child centered teaching method is?
- When a child responds to all women who wear black suit because of the black suit of her mother, it is the example of_____________?
- The process of selecting units from a population to estimate characteristics of the population is called____________?
- Child development is marked by interrelated processes, which one is not one of them?
- Which is the best method of study of child behavior?
- New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern Gave Birth To Her First Child On?
- Mother is the ____________ academy of a child?