A. Proximal century
B. Proximal Pluto
C. Proximal century
D. Proximal center
- Which one is the brightest star in the night sky?
- The final phase of a star’s evolution is determined by the star’s:
- Who is the First Woman in U.S. Military and Uniformed Service history to achieve a four-star officer rank?
- Who has become the Pakistan’s first female two-star general?
- Current stage of star ‘Sun’ is___________?
- Which of the following planets is known as “morning star”?
- What sub-class of neutron star is known for its extremely high magnetic field?
- Which part of the world is known as “Star and key of Indian Ocean”?
- When a star becomes a singularity and has zero volume and infinite density, it is called_______________?
- A pulsar is a rapidly spinning neutron star which emits:
- This in-between phase of stellar nurseries and star formation in stellar evolution is when the gathered dust is still condensing to form a star.
- Which is the nearest star to our sun?