A. Proximal century
B. Proximal Pluto
C. Proximal century
D. Proximal center
- Who has become the Pakistan’s first female two-star general?
- Which one is the brightest star in the night sky?
- What sub-class of neutron star is known for its extremely high magnetic field?
- This in-between phase of stellar nurseries and star formation in stellar evolution is when the gathered dust is still condensing to form a star.
- Which planet is the nearest to earth in our solar system?
- STAR stands for__________?
- Which part of the world is known as “Star and key of Indian Ocean”?
- Nearest galaxy to milky way Galaxy is ________?
- Which is the nearest star to our sun?
- When a star becomes a singularity and has zero volume and infinite density, it is called_______________?
- Sirius A ( Brightest star ) is also known as?
- The sum of all phase current in a star connected primary winding with no neutral connection is equal to___________?