C. Pantothenic acid
- The vitamin which is generally excreted by humans in urine is__________?
- __________ imparts peculiar odour to the water
- 50 ml of standard and hard water containing 1mg of pure CaCO3 per ml consumed 10ml of EDTA solution. 50ml of given EDTA sample requires 10ml of same EDTA solution. Calculate the total hardness of water sample in ppm
- What Is The Freezing point Of Water ?
- Which is the saltiest water lake of the world?
- Name the largest fresh water lake by volume in the world is?
- Which is the largest salt water lake of the world?
- The natural tendency of the water can be reversed by applying ________ to the salty water part
- Coastal water shows major differences in ___________
- Pollution enters into the water system in ___________ ways
- Deficiency of vitamin B1 is causes__________?
- Which Crops is the largest consumer of Water?