C. Pantothenic acid
- The unpleasant odour of the water is due to presence of the __________
- The vitamin which is generally excreted by humans in urine is__________?
- Under the Indus Water Treaty, Pakistan has the right to use the water of?
- Which of the following is not a Fat-soluble vitamin?
- As per study report there will be no or very little clean water available in Pakistan by ____________?
- vitamin A is found in which vegetables?
- Who constructed five canals to remove scarcity of water?
- Pollution enters into the water system in ___________ ways
- Deficiency of vitamin B1 is causes__________?
- What Is The Freezing point Of Water ?
- Name the river in the world which carries the maximum volume of water?
- In determination of hardness by EDTA method, 50ml of standard hard water required 30ml of EDTA solution while 50ml of sample hard water consumed 20ml of EDTA solution. After boiling 50ml of same sample required 10ml of EDTA solution. Calculate the permanent hardness