A. Gamma rays
C. Ultra-violet radiation
D. radio waves
- Where was the highest temperature on earth recorded?
- Highest Dam in the world is
- How high is the world’s highest waterfall angel falls?
- Second highest layer of Earth’s atmosphere is known as?
- “Zardak” is the highest peak of:
- Who Has The Record Of Highest Individuals Score In ODI Cricket?
- Which Is The Second Highest Mountain Peak In The World?
- Which metal has the highest electrical conductivity?
- _________ has the highest Human Development Index (HDI) in Pakistan.
- Who Is England’s highest run Scorer in ODI?
- The Highest capital of the word is?
- Which SAARC member of has highest literacy rate?