A. Disciplined and controlled behavior in classroom
B. Behavior of teacher with students
C. General administration and management of school
D. All of the above
- The main aim of classroom teaching is___________?
- How many factors affecting the size of rotating machines?
- One way to maximize teaching time shorten delays due to transitions and focus on student’s behavior is used to establish __________ in the classroom?
- To make classroom teaching more effective every teacher should discuss with colleagues:
- The technique of classroom management where the teacher punishes negative behaviors by removing an unruly student from the rest of the class is called___________?
- How many factors are used to determine the specific magnetic loading?
- When the teacher is restating the information to show basic principles in the classroom, he is actually?
- When students are asked to leave the classroom to observe events organisms and objects in their natural surroundings the teacher is actually using _________strategy to teach them?
- The satiation technique of classroom management is a technique where instead of punishing negative behaviors, the teacher might decide to actually __________ the negative behavior.
- How many factors does the flux distribution in the rotating machines depend on?
- How many factors are present in the relation between rating and dimension of rotating machines?
- While teaching in the classroom, any kind of work that involves two or more students, is a form of___________?