A. Disciplined and controlled behavior in classroom
B. Behavior of teacher with students
C. General administration and management of school
D. All of the above
- How many factors affecting the size of rotating machines?
- The use of a physical punishment for class management is called____________?
- To make classroom teaching more effective every teacher should discuss with colleagues:
- The satiation technique of classroom management is a technique where instead of punishing negative behaviors, the teacher might decide to actually __________ the negative behavior.
- How many factors are used to determine the specific electric loading?
- How many factors are present in the relation between rating and dimension of rotating machines?
- How many factors are used to determine the specific magnetic loading?
- A __________ is any activity that occurs outside the classroom for the purpose of providing hands on experience with objects or people that only occur in certain places?
- One way to maximize teaching time shorten delays due to transitions and focus on student’s behavior is used to establish __________ in the classroom?
- Which theory of economic management focuses on encouraging product through tax reduction ?
- When the teacher is restating the information to show basic principles in the classroom, he is actually?
- How many factors does the flux distribution in the rotating machines depend on?