A. Number of teacher parents
B. Number of class works and Home works given
C. Working house and days of the school
D. All of the above
- Make only a few rules for students that emphasize ____________behaviour.
- You are a famous teacher, but students are not satisfied with your teaching style. How you will teach them?
- The teaching approach in which students share knowledge with other students through a variety of structures, is known as:
- Rather than “telling,” teacher leads students to concept through a series of ordered questions in____________?
- According to John Dewey, schools must prepare students for________?
- The skill when students try to build abstract knowledge is called___________?
- Providing temporary support and encouragement to students until help in no longer needed is called_____________?
- The students learn most from those teachers who:
- Generally students like those teachers who:
- The technique in which the students act out roles form stories or historical events, is termed as:
- How does an effective teacher make students attentive in class?
- The deadline was nearby, so Mrs. Jamal had her students’________their essays.