A. Number of teacher parents
B. Number of class works and Home works given
C. Working house and days of the school
D. All of the above
- The skill when students try to build abstract knowledge is called__________?
- ___________ can be useful in motivating some students to learn?
- Rather than “telling,” teacher leads students to concept through a series of ordered questions in____________?
- An assessment is __________ if it consistently achieves the same results with the same (or similar) students.
- How shall you help a student who has failed in the half yearly examination?
- According to John Dewey, schools must prepare students for________?
- The students learn most from those teachers who:
- Those students, who frequently ask questions in the class_____________?
- The teacher wants students to practice by repetition of some learning content, he normally uses ____________ method?
- The process by which the students are divided into high and low achievers is known as?
- While teaching in the classroom, any kind of work that involves two or more students, is a form of___________?
- How does an effective teacher make students attentive in class?