C. United states
- According to UNICEF report(2018), which nation is the riskiest for newborns in?
- An increase in price leads to ? (all other things unchanged)
- Which two teams have qualified for the 2019 world cup after playing the 2018 ICC cricket world cup qualifier?
- Nile Is The Longest River Of The World. Which One Of The Following Is The Largest River Of The World?
- Which Is The 3rd Most Powerful Nation On Earth as per Global Power Rankings 2018?
- Who won first cricket world cup?
- The production of rubber tree is better adopted to areas where the climate is_________?
- Who won first hockey world cup?
- Which is an unusual feature of the replication cycle in Coronaviruses?
- Which world champion team didn’t qualify for football world cup, 2018?
- An increase in price all other things unchanged leads to ?
- Zimbabwe’s President_______________has resigned, bringing an end to 37 years of rule and sparking jubilant celebrations in the nation’s streets.