A. Nawab Salimullah Khan
B. Nawab Waqar-ul-Mulk
C. Nawab Hamidullah Khan
D. None of these
- Who was chosen by hazrat Umar (R.A) to lead the Muslim Army in the battle of Qadsiya?
- Why Syed Amir Ali resigned from the Muslim league in 1913?
- All India Muslim League observed the Direct Action Day on?
- One who able to use the right and left hands equally well:
- In 1917 Kheiri Brothers suggested a plan of partition of India in conference of the Socialist International held in?
- Who is the Current Leader of Opposition of Senate of Pakistan ?
- Court has ordered to arrest,seize properties of which leader in the hearing of treason case?
- All of the following organs in the human body are located both on the right and the left sides, except?
- Who is called as Muslim Alexander?
- Who was the leader of pagans in the Battle of Badr?
- Which organization is considered the first Muslim political body continued to represent the Muslims of the subcontinent as a whole_______?
- How many types of fast a Muslim keeps?