- Second highest layer of Earth’s atmosphere is known as?
- Which one of the following is the highest plateau in the world?
- Corrosion due to the formation of cavities around the metal is called as the___________
- World’s highest waterfall “Angel” is in?
- What Is The Highest Currency in the World?
- Which of the following metal occurs in free state ______________?
- Highest part of the earth is?
- Which province has the highest HDI in Pakistan?
- The World’s highest dam “Nurek” is located in?
- Anhydrous inorganic liquid metal surface in absence of moisture undergoes ___________
- The highest civil award of Pakistan is?
- Electrical power output in a DC Generator is equal to____________?