A. Mt Everest
C. Trich Mir
D. Nanga Parbat
- How high is the world’s highest waterfall angel falls?
- According to the theory of forms (or theory of ideas) material world is a/an __________ of the real world.
- The World Diabetes Day is observed every year across the world on____________?
- World Highest Polo Ground Shandur (3,734 meters) is in Pakistan, It is in ___________ District?
- Second highest layer of Earth’s atmosphere is known as?
- Tirich Mir (peak) is located in which mountain range?
- Which metal has the highest electrical conductivity?
- Which world champion team didn’t qualify for football world cup, 2018?
- The highest part of earth is?
- Which one of the following is the highest plateau in the world?
- Highest part of the earth is?
- Where was the highest temperature on earth recorded?