- What is the name of the world’s first solar power plane?
- Largest moon in our solar system is ________?
- During a total solar eclipse the rate of Photosynthesis___________?
- Which of the following planets is fastest rotating planet?
- Kalabagh iron deposits are largest in Pakistan with an estimated reserve of?
- Which country first introduced the world’s first photovoltaic road fitted with solar panels?
- Fog in the forms of warm rain falls into a cold layer of surface air is called ______________?
- Anhydrous inorganic liquid metal surface in absence of moisture undergoes ___________
- Which planet is the nearest to earth in our solar system?
- Which gas was discovered on the sun about 151 years ago during total solar eclipse?
- Which among the following is the correct sequence of the various layers of the Atmosphere from the Earth’s surface?
- Which is the fastest planet of our solar systems?