- The sun consists of _______ % mass of the solar system?
- Who discovered the Gamma Rays?
- South Pole was discovered by?
- A firm in perfectly competitive industry is producing 50 units, its profit-maximizing quantity. Industry price is £2 and total fixed costs and total variable cost are £25 and £40 respectively. The firm’s economic profit is?
- A man who’s eighty years old?
- Hundred Years' War was Fought Between?
- Who Discovered Insulin Drug?
- How many years did it take for the complete revelation of the Quran?
- What was the first human virus discovered?
- Relics of stone tools found in caves and terraces that date back to Pleistocene period have been discovered in_____________?
- How Many Calories Are Required by Kids between 1 to 3 years of Age in a Day?
- If the total product of two workers is 80 and the total product of 3 workers is 90 then the average product of the third worker is ________ and the marginal product of the third worker is _________?