I. Direct Instruction
II. Inquiry-Based Learning
III. Cooperative learning
A. II only
B. I and II only
C. II and III only
D. I, II and III
- The idea of practical learning means education should apply to the___________?
- A student having scientific attitude:
- The role of teacher in inquiry-based learning is of___________?
- Any method of teaching which involves two or more students, can be termed as__________?
- In John Dewey’s student-centered approach of learning, the role of the teacher is of a____________?
- __________ is a teacher centered model that focuses on student’s activities being guided by the teacher?
- An aspect of pragmatism is experiential learning, which says, education should come through___________?
- We calculate average marks of a student in the way as we calculate____________?
- In education, __________ is used to make inference about the learning and development of students?
- Bloom’s taxonomy is a set of __________ learning domains?
- A written work by a student to demonstrate some literary or linguistic knowledge, is termed as_____________?
- Which act of teacher foster a sense of autonomy in the learning process?