- According to Piaget’s theory of cognitive development, the Formal operational stage starts at age________?
- An assessment is __________ if it consistently achieves the same results with the same (or similar) students.
- An assessment that is generally carried out at the end of a course to assign students a course grade is called?
- Formative assessment is an assessment ___________ learning?
- An assessment that is conducted prior to the start of teaching or instruction is called_____________?
- Which of the following is NOT an informal assessment?
- A/An __________ assessment is one which measures what it is intended to measure.
- An assessment that is carried out through the course is called__________?
- The philosopher who for the first time taught logic as a formal discipline was__________?
- An assessment use to identify difficulties in the learning process is called_________?
- An assessment use to determine a person’s ability in a particular field of studies is called_________?
- Validity of an assessment relates to the ___________ of an assessment?