B. Power Diode
D. None of above
- Which of following is normally ON device?
- What is the height of The atmosphere layer mesosphere?
- Bidirectional semiconductor device is___________?
- An SCR is considered to be a semi controlled device because_______?
- When a large surge current of very short duration flows through a thyristor then which one of the following device will operate to protect the thyristor ___________?
- Which semiconductor device acts like a diode and two transistor?
- Under normal operating condition voltage clamping device offers impedance of_________?
- Which is the thinnest earth layer?
- LISN is a device used to measure conducted emissions. LISN stands for_____________?
- ___________is the device used to measure the emf of the cell
- A device through which we enter data in a computer is known as ___________?
- A modern power semiconductor device that combines the characteristic of BJT and MOSFET is_____________?