B. Power Diode
D. None of above
- Which one is most suitable power device for high frequency (100 KHz) switching application?
- Which is the thinnest earth layer?
- The outermost layer of skin is called__________?
- An SCR is considered to be a semi controlled device because_______?
- Under normal operating condition voltage clamping device offers impedance of_________?
- Second highest layer of Earth’s atmosphere is known as?
- A device through which we enter data in a computer is known as ___________?
- A modern power semiconductor device that combines the characteristic of BJT and MOSFET is_____________?
- ___________is the device used to measure the emf of the cell
- When a large surge current of very short duration flows through a thyristor then which one of the following device will operate to protect the thyristor ___________?
- TRIAC is a semiconductor power electronic device which contains____________?
- Grand Central Terminal, Park Avenue, New York is the world's?