- As per Pakistan army spokesperson, Pakistan will host a dinner on it’s 78th Pakistan day, in which guests invited are ____?
- Which Country has it’s capital name same as country’s name?
- The presidency of Abraham Lincoln began on ______________, when he was inaugurated as the 16th President of the United States?
- Pakistan has launched two satellites PRSS-1 and PakTES-1A from space station of which country?
- The forerunner of the United Nations was______________?
- Poor developing countries typically impose __________ tariffs than rich advanced nations on imports?
- The motto of ‘Association of Southeast Asian Nations’ is “One Vision, One__________ ,One Community”.
- Which country has invited Pakistan to participate in Chahbahar project?
- Which country has levied 400 times higher duty on Pakistan goods?
- Which city in Switzerland was the headquarters of the League of Nations
- Who was the first president of the United States of America
- Pakistan officially joined the United Nations (UN) on ___________?