- The philosopher who for the first time mentioned the importance of play (or sports) in education was__________?
- First Azan was called out in_______ A.H.
- Which Country is called “Land of Amber”?
- Which Country has it’s capital name same as country’s name?
- The murder of Brother is called?
- Which Country became 25th country to recognize same sex/gay and lesbian couples to legally wed?
- The bridge in Istanbul, Turkey which connects Asia and Europe is called_____________?
- Evaluation approach of lesson planning is criticized on the ground that:
- Which day is called Sayeed-ul-Ayam?
- Which Country is called “Isle of pearls”?
- The boy I was about to meet _________ play a very important role in my life.
- Which country is called “Rainbow Nation”?