- Which Country is called “Crossroads of Western Europe”?
- Which Country became 25th country to recognize same sex/gay and lesbian couples to legally wed?
- Pakistan has signed MOU with which country, seeking to promote the employment of it’s citizens in the east Asian country?
- World Highest Polo Ground Shandur (3,734 meters) is in Pakistan, It is in ___________ District?
- The bridge in Istanbul, Turkey which connects Asia and Europe is called_____________?
- Which Country is called “Land of Amber”?
- Play to the gallery means?
- An act of speaking one’s thoughts aloud when by oneself or regardless of any hearers, especially by a character in a play:
- Which country is called “The Land of White Elephants”?
- The murder of Brother is called?
- Which country is called “Rainbow Nation”?
- I told him _____ play cricket.