a) Double acting simplex
b) Single acting duplex
c) Double acting duplex
d) Single acting triplex
- If the diameters of the two pistons used in the arrangement are different, the _______ in each cylinder will vary.
- When an external force is not available in a pump, we use a ________?
- A pump that has low suction and moderate discharge of liquid is called ________
- A gear pump uses ___________?
- The speed of the reciprocating pump is generally measured in ______?
- Suction stroke becomes difficult to pump ______?
- The fluid coming into the airlift pump is accelerated by ________?
- Gear pumps are mainly used in chemical installations because they pump ________
- In a hydraulic system the development of pressure is by variable displacement pump and _____
- A ________ is a cyclic water pump that derives its power from hydroelectric sources.
- A pump that has low suction and moderate discharge is called _______?
- The pressure generated by a counterweight gear pump is ______?