A. United states
B. Libya (58 C in 2012)
D. None of these
- How many hemispheres does earth have?
- Second highest layer of Earth’s atmosphere is known as?
- Which of the following has the highest energy?
- Ratio between oceans and earth by area is?
- Highest Dam in the world is
- In Which Month Sun Is Closest To Earth?
- The lowest part of earth is?
- Which country claims the place with the highest annual average temperature ( 34.4 C / 93.9 F )?
- The highest part of earth is?
- Where is the deepest point in the earth’s crust?
- When the Earth is closest to the Sun, it is called?
- In what time sun rays reach to earth?