A. Rasol Pur
D. Khanki Headworks
- How many rivers flow in Balochistan Province?
- In which month does the Un general assembly meet annually?
- The Soan and the Haro are the two rivers of _______________?
- To meet high current demand we use SCRs in______________?
- Two automobiles are 150 kilometers apart and traveling toward each other. One automobile is moving at 60km/h and the other is moving at 40km/h mph. In how many hours will they meet?
- How many rivers flow in Punjab Province?
- How many rivers are present in Pakistan?
- The mixture of silt, sand, and gravel deposited by flowing water such as rivers and streams is called _______?
- Rohtas Fort near Dina (Jehlum) built by_____________?
- The boy I was about to meet _________ play a very important role in my life.
- Which Country is Called “Land of mighty rivers”?
- Mostly pollution of rivers takes place by discharge sewage