- The capacitance of reversed bised junction J2 in a thyristor is CJ2 = 20 pF and can be assumed to be independant of the off state voltage. The limiting value of the charging current to turn on the thyristor is 16 mA. What is the critical value of dv/dt?
- Who advocated removing children from their mothers’ care and raising them as wards of the state?
- ON state voltage drop across SCR lie between the range_____________?
- Pakistan came into being 27 Ramadan_________A.H?
- Which is the old city of Pakistan?
- Who Became The New US Secretary of State in 2018?
- In which US state the port of Tarpon Springs is located?
- The Painted Desert lies in which US state?
- Which of the following metal occurs in free state ______________?
- After Malala Yousafzai got peace Nobel prize in 2014, what new recurs is are included in Nobel prize history?
- As per Pakistan army spokesperson, Pakistan will host a dinner on it’s 78th Pakistan day, in which guests invited are ____?
- The Empire State Building is located in_______________?