A. Cooperative Learning
B. Cooperative Review
C. Group work
D. Cooperative Thinking
- Teacher reads aloud to the class to improve students:
- Teachers should present information to the students clearly and in interesting way, and relate this new information to the things students:
- When students are asked to prepare an analysis of critic all features of an object or concept, the strategy is termed as__________?
- Bright students can be motivated well by:
- What is called an internet strategy of dealing directly with business rather than consumer ?
- ___________ can be useful in motivating some students to learn?
- All of the following are the advantages of lecture strategy except:
- Which of the following can affect the results of students in the examination?
- Those students, who frequently ask questions in the class_____________?
- The able teacher is one who:
- In cooperative method teachers act as a delegator means the teacher act as a/an ________ to the students.
- You are a famous teacher, but students are not satisfied with your teaching style. How you will teach them?